We currently welcome existing clients to schedule wellness exams and/or vaccination visits for your pets that are due or past due on preventatives. We are not accepting new clients at this time.
Your pet can currently visit us in one of two ways:
- Curbside Concierge: Call us from your car when you arrive for your pet’s appointment and a staff member will take your pet inside the practice. The doctor will discuss your pet’s visit via phone, and your pet will be returned to your vehicle at the end of the appointment. Please also make sure your dogs are on a leash and cats are in a carrier to assure a safe transfer to our team.
- Virtual Visits: In light of COVID-19 concerns, we are now offering telemedicine appointments through TeleVet! This is an excellent option for pets and clients with limited mobility or compromised immune systems. Learn more about our new telemedicine service here.
TEMPORARY HOURS DURING COVID-19 CRISIS
8am-6pm Monday through Friday
8:30am-2pm on Saturdays
Closed on Sundays
When you arrive for your pet’s appointment, please:
- Stay in your car.
- Call us to let us know you have arrived.
- Keep your phone on and handy; We will call you throughout the course of the appointment with information about your pet.
- Please stay in the parking lot for the duration of you appointment unless directed otherwise.
- Because of the increased time curbside service takes, it is common for hospitals to have increased wait times. Please know that our staff is doing everything possible to maintain our high levels of customer service. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
- We often have 5 doctors and nurses seeing appointments at the same time. Because these appointments are staggered, it is possible that patients arriving in the parking lot after you may be taken inside before you. Please know that these patients being seeing by other providers and are not delaying your appointment or taking priority over you. Again, your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Please know our staff is working extra hard due to curbside service. Your kindness and understanding goes a long way.