At Northwest Neighborhood Veterinary Hospital, we believe in partnering with families when it comes to their pet’s care. We know you want what’s best for your four-legged companion and are happy to provide the wellness care he or she needs—whether it’s choosing the proper pet food or administering flea treatments. Let’s take a closer look at how we can work together to ensure your pet is healthy now and for many years to come.
- Puppy and kitten care—New pets require extra special care as they grow and begin exploring the world around them. Our veterinarians will answer all of your kitten and puppy care questions!
- Adult pet care—Your pet’s needs will change and evolve over time. Learn which areas you should focus on to maintain good pet health.
- Senior pet care—Our experienced veterinarians and staff work extensively with senior and geriatric pet patients. Discover how we’ll make sure your pet’s later years are golden ones.
- Pet vaccinations—Based upon your pet’s lifestyle and risk factors, our veterinarians will recommend only the vaccinations he or she needs in order to be protected. Learn more about them here.
- Flea, tick, and heartworm prevention—Discover which parasites are prevalent in Portland and how you can prevent your pet from contracting them.